So… you know how every year you say you’re going to have a Jesse Tree, but then you never do? I mean, maybe it’s just me, but if it’s also you, I have a great solution for you this year… 3D printable (and affordable, and easy) Jesse Tree ornaments!
Aren’t these just adorable?! The ebook comes with 24 three-dimensional folding ornaments, and for the next 3 days only, this pack is on sale for just $8! That’s the ornaments in black and white, the ornaments in color, all the Bible readings, directions, and an intro on the Jesse Tree! You can download them over at Drawn 2 B Creative.
I love that this set was especially designed for Catholics, and all of the O Antiphons are included at the end. What a great way to enjoy many Catholic traditions all with 1 set!
Reasons Why 3D Printable Jesse Tree Ornaments Rock:
- Although there are some flat printable sets out there, the 3D effect makes them so much cooler and more ornament-like
- Printable Jesse Tree Ornaments are a procrastinator’s dream! Just deciding that you really want to do this, and December 1st is tomorrow? No problem- just print them and get started!
- I’m all about eliminating deterrents from my life, because when we’re deterred, that’s when things don’t happen. So there- you don’t have to make super fancy ornaments that mold yourself out of clay or trade with friends, you can just get started with these right away.
- Printable ornaments don’t admit defeat or take away the dream of the ornaments you mold yourself out of clay or trade with friends… just print them this year. They’re pretty cheap and easy, so there’s little commitment there. You are free to keep dreaming about the ornaments you (may) make in the future. In the mean time, though, you can also be super-mom and start this tradition with your kiddos now. 😉
- You can print multiple sets! This way, if you just want to make one set as a family, you can. However, if all of your kids want to make all their own ornaments, you can do that, too! And if you want to make more next year, just open the file and print. No worries about crushing them. 😉
- No color ink? No problem. Just print them in black and white to color yourself.
- Kids don’t like to color? No problem. Just print them in color and let the kids do the assembling only.
So, for anyone who doesn’t know, Kristen from Drawn 2 B Creative (and the maker of these ornaments) is my sister-in-law. How awesome is that?! Ya, I’m pretty lucky to have married into such a cool family. 🙂 And for anyone who also hasn’t yet connected my mother-in-law dots, she’s the owner of Catholic Schoolhouse.
Last year, Kristen and I made the Advent Saint pack together. This year, I’m slackin on my own Advent project (meanwhile, working my tail off to finish the complete First Communion Curriculum I’ve been writing for what feels like a lifetime now) but it’s all good, because Kristen had our backs for Advent this year, and I’m very excited about this ebook. 🙂
So my kids and I will be enjoying our first every Jesse Tree in our home this year! If you would like to follow along with the printables, I suggest going ahead and downloading them now while they’re on sale. That way you can follow along with us and our Jesse Tree this year.
And for any of you early birds that like to plan for Advent and Christmas early to avoid stress and chaos, I highly suggest my Advent Christmas Planner, which helps with all aspects of holiday planning from Thanksgiving through the New Year. And for any of you procrastinators who like to wait until the last minute to get your Advent and Christmas planning done, I hightly suggest my Advent Christmas Planner to help control your stress and chaos.
You can find more Advent and Christmas resources for Catholic families here.
This post contains affiliate links.Pin It