I made a printable page so you and your kids can easily fill in a litany of Saints for your own family! This page is a part of Lydia’s First Holy Communion Notebook. Here’s how ours turned out:
*NOTE* In the printable version supplied here, the banner is a black and white outline- it is not in color. This makes it more printer friendly. Here’s what it looks like:
This can be a fun thing to add to family prayer time, bedtime prayers, the end of a family rosary, etc.
You put your family name in at the top, then fill in with everyone’s patron Saints.
When filling in your patron Saints, tell your kids to think about:
- What Saints your family members share names with (first and middle)
- For confirmed members of the family, their confirmation Saint names
- Who’s feast day falls on your birthday?
- If your family has an annual patron Saint like ours does, include them also! 🙂
We included Mark’s confirmation Saint (Joseph), my confirmation Saint (Cecilia), then each of the children’s name Saints, followed by our patron Saint of the year. Last year’s Saint for our family was St. Michael (since my husband was becoming a police officer) and this year is Elizabeth Ann Seton. (We just chose this year’s Saint yesterday, so you can still choose one if you want. It’s not too late.) 😉
This download is free for subscribers! You’ll find it on the Subscriber Bonus Page. If you’re currently reading this in an email because you’re already an email subscriber, you’ll find the link at the bottom of the email. If you are not yet a subscriber, you can become one by entering your email address in the box below. That way, you’ll always be updated when I come out with a new craft or printable! You’ll receive an email with the subscriber bonuses link the next time I put a new post on Catholic Icing.
Enter your email address to subscribe here:
If you don’t want to wait and you’d rather just purchase this download for $1, wish granted. Click the button below.
- Saint Information Fill-in Page for Catholic Kids
- Printable Prayer Starters for Catholic Kids
- How to Draw Grapes and Wheat (with handwriting practice) for Catholic Kids