Last year, I came out with this fun countdown chain for kids. It’s free and printable. There are 14 scripture verses that are all about love- one on each strip of paper. You make it into a chain, and each day in February tear one off and read it until St. Valentine’s feast day on February 14!
This just prints in black- you feed red and pink paper through your printer if desired. That’s right, I am even looking out for your ink cartridges. 😉 Last year this download was free only for subscribers, but this year it’s free for everyone! Here’s the link!
My kids loved this last year- we’re definitely doing it again this year! Read this post about how to use and assemble this craft.
If you like this, it would be really great if you would help me spread the word before February 1st. If you would like to share this link on facebook or pinterest, I would really appreciate it! Check the little icons at the bottom of the post to help you do that more easily.
More St. Valentine’s Day Fun!
- Free printable Bible Verse Valentines for kids
- John 3:16 V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E craft for kids
- Saint Valentine paper bag puppet
- Free printable Valentines– these are also religious!
- Sacred and Immaculate Heart Cookies
- Sacred and Immaculate heart rosary craft for kids