Jesse trees can be so different from family to family. They can be bought or made, the ornaments can be crafted out of practically anything, and I love how unique and beautiful they all are! Here a round-up of my favorite Jesse Tree resources to help get you started in this rich Advent tradition!
Crafting Jesse Tree Ornaments
- I love this set of 3D printable Jesse Tree ornaments! So easy, and so fun!
- Check out this free printable set from Michele Quigley. Simple but very classy.
- Another popular way to acquire Jesse Tree ornaments is to have a Jesse Tree ornament swap. Check out how this works here.
- Here is a free printable version of Jesse Tree ornaments that your kids can color each day. They could each color their own set. These are very simple. Here’s another coloring set you can print for free.
- As far as crafting your own ornaments, here are some super cute examples of Jesse Tree ornaments made from felt, microwavable clay, paper, and even magnets! The possibilities are seriously endless, so be creative!
- Feels Like Home has a free Jesse Tree ebook that tells what a Jesse Tree is, how to use it, and has the readings and songs to go along with each day. Download it free here. 1+1+1=1 also has another Jesse Tree books that is free for downloading as well.
What to use as a Jesse Tree
- A fake tree
- A branch from the yard
- Or even build one out of tinker toys! 🙂
You can also host a “Jesse Tea” where you serve foods that go with each day’s theme. Check out the food ideas here.Pin It