Have you heard of the Resurrection? They’re also know as “Via Lucis“, “Stations of Light“, or “The Way of the Light“. There are 14 stations, and they the counterpart to the Stations of the Cross. Every station is something that happened between Easter and Pentecost. Here they are:
Stations of the Resurrection (Via Lucis)
1. Jesus Rises From the Dead (Matthew 28:1-10)
2. The Finding of the Empty Tomb (John 20:1-10)
3. The Risen Lord Appears to Mary Magdalene (John 20:11-18)
4. Jesus Appears on the Road to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-27)
5. Jesus is Known at the Breaking of Bread (Luke 24:28-35)
6. Jesus Appears to His Disciples in Jerusalem (Luke 24:36-43)
7. Jesus Gives the Disciples the Power to Forgive Sins (John 20:19-23)
8. Jesus Strengthens the Faith of Thomas (John 20:24-29)
9. Jesus Appears by the Sea of Tiberias (John 21:1-14)
10. Jesus Tell Peter to Feed His Sheep (Primacy of Peter) (John 21:15-17, 19b)
11. Jesus Commissions the Disciples on the Mountain (Matthew 28:16-20)
12. Jesus Ascends into Heaven (Acts 1:6-12a)
13. Mary and the Disciples Wait in Prayer (Acts 1:12-14)
14. The Holy Spirit Descends at Pentecost (Acts 2:1-13)
These could be used in SO MANY WAYS!
Remember, it’s still the Easter season until Pentecost! We observed lent for 40 days- we may as well celebrate for all 50 days of the Easter season as well!
I found all these links via 4 Real Forums. Thanks for the great resources, ladies!