I saw the cutest idea about how to explain the Trinity to kids using an apple! There’s even a whole Apple Trinity children’s book! Here’s how an apple is like the Trinity: The peel, the flesh, and the seeds- 3 parts, to 1 apple. We have 3 parts to 1 God as well: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The peel is like God the Father, because He protects us.
- The flesh is like God the Son, because Jesus is God made flesh.
- The seeds are like the Holy Spirit because He helps us grow.
Every year we go apple picking together as a family. It’s nice to be able to tie this annual trip into our faith in such a simple way.
- Trinity Snowman Snack
- Trinity Triangle Craft
- Trinity Shamrock Craft
- Trinity Song for Kids
- Trinity Ice Cream Sundaes
- Trinity Shamrock Rosary Craft
- Trinity Shamrock Bowl
- Make an easy Shamrock from Pipe Cleaners