Baptism is so important, and it’s a great thing to make sure that your kids truly understand. One thing you can do to get across the importance of Baptism to your kids is to celebrate their Baptism anniversary. Look up their Baptism date, put it on the calendar, and make them a cake. Also, light their Baptism candle at dinner. Provide some holy water for everyone to bless themselves, and renew their Baptismal promises. Here are some ideas and links to help you celebrate Baptism, as well as teaching your kids all about Baptism.
- Easy Dove craft made from a paper plate– to symbolize Holy Spirit and Baptism
- Holy Water Bottle Craft– a fun way to learn all about Holy Water.
- A Dove Craft with the gifts of the Holy Spirit– also made out of paper plates, but a little more fun for older kids.
- Simple Handprint Dove Craft– for preschoolers and young children.
- Crafts and Ideas for learning about the Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Baptism of the Lord
Baptism Gift Ideas
- Turn your Baptism shell into a Christmas Ornament! So meaningful, and a great way to keep up with a special memento. 🙂
- Make these Baby onesies– so cute and sure to make you smile!