On the First Friday of every month, I have a linky open where all of you can share your own Catholic Icing right here!
Basically, you can share any Catholic blog post you want. 😉 Sometimes I have a suggested “theme” for the month, but you are always welcome to share something outside of that theme as well.
- Be sure to share a link back to Catholic Icing in your post so others know where to join in on the fun! Feel free to share the First Friday Link-up button (below) in your post or sidebar. Using the button is not required, but linking back is.
- Please link directly to your post (not your generic blog address) when sharing your link.
- If you have more than one post to share, please feel free to do so! Just make sure you are sharing something new (not a post that you’ve shared in a previous Link-up here).
- By linking up to Catholic Icing, you approve to your post being highlighted on Catholic Icing’s facebook page, and/or your post being featured on Catholic Icing’s blog.
*I reserve the right to remove any link left at my link-ups. If your link has been removed, it might be for one of the following reasons:
- Pirated Material. If you’re sharing a printable or other download from your site that is using copyrighted materials, I will remove your link from being promoted on this site. If you’re going to use images etc. on your blog or downloadable materials, they either need to be images that you own, things you have created yourself, things you have permission from the owner to use, or things that are available in the public domain. You can’t just use anything you “find” on google.
- Material not in line with the mission of my blog. Don’t share anything hateful, anti-Catholic teaching, etc here, or it will be promptly removed.
- Not following the Link-up rules.
Why on First Friday?
Upcoming Scheduled Link-ups!
Feb 15, 2012- Lenten Link-up (Share your Lenten Plans)
March 2, 2012- First Friday Link-up (St. Patrick’s day themed)
Feel free to suggest a linky theme in the comments! 🙂